DELF/DALF preparation workshops
Take part to our preparation workshops and get ready to pass the exam DELF/DALF!
You prepare for the DELF or DALF exam
with a teacher/examiner authorized by France Education International (formerly known as CIEP).
You acquire the methodological tools, you identify and mobilize specific strategies
to pass the tests of the level required, e.g. DELF A2, B1, B2, or DALF C1.
You get more confidence thanks to training activities
proposed in the classroom or at home, and you try out mock examinations.
To put all the chances on your side, get an intensive preparation over a period of four weeks corresponding to the four evaluated skills (listening and reading comprehension, oral and written production). The workshops take place on the 4 Mondays before the exam, from 1 to 4pm.
Important: In case there are less than 3 students per group, the number of hours for 2 students will be 9 hrs, and 6 hrs for only 1 student.
To get registered, you need to:
- send us per email the registration form duly filled in and signed, as well as the proof of wire transfer
- or bring it back to the reception desk of the Alliance Française Annecy if you prefer to pay via cheque, cash or credit card
Don't forget to register for the exam
Preparation workshops exams DELF/DALF
- Small groups of 6 to 8 pupils maximum
- When? Mondays from 1 to 4pm
- Where? At the Alliance Française in Annecy
- 12 hours of preparation overt the 4 weeks before the exam
- Package price: 288€