From 6 - 12 students maximum
to your level, these courses will allow you to learn about the many and varied
aspects of French culture, based on language and grammar but also in a more
general way through literature, newspapers, history, cinema ...
- You will improve your language ability by studying a variety
of original documents.
- You'll learn to speak fluently and to write accurately.
- You'll work with great efficiency to prepare for the DELF and DALF tests.
Courses are arranged in groups of levels: complete beginners / A1 / A2 / B1 / B2 / C1.
I want to know more about intensive courses
The minimum period of time for taking courses is one week.
Intensive day courses
Registration intensive morning courses
- Monday to Friday from 9am to 12noon.
- 15 hours per week, i.e. 60 hours per month.
- You can start whenever you want if you're not a complete beginner.
- Minimum registration time is one week.
- Price is 12 € per hour (13 euro as of September 2023)
Cours de l'après-midi
Registration form afternoon courses
- Courses of 2 hours twice a week: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1 to 3 pm.
- Groups are made according to your level and run by sessions inbetween school holidays because they are also meant for young Au pair.
Course for preparing a C1 level
- You already have a B2 level and your goal is to get a C1 level
- On Tuesday and Thursday 1pm-3pm
- 7-week period
- You'll work for 4 hours per week
- Price is €15/hour